Softball Manager Nelson Softball Assn
Employment Status: 0.50 FTE (20hrs) Salary Range: $20,000-25,000
An opportunity to lead!
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic leader to take Nelson Softball to the next level. This person will be fully involved and drive the Association forward.
You’ll be responsible for the daily running of Nelson Softball, be a key enabler in connecting our club community and enhance the experiences of our current members.
This role involves you to deliver and report on strategy, manage competitions / tournaments and our representative program. Providing communication and administration to our board, clubs, subcommittees and neighbouring associations.
If you like a challenge, know how to enthuse and engage a team of volunteers and would like to make a difference in community sport, this could be the role for you.
The Association governs Softball in the Nelson Tasman Region, providing social and competitive Softball opportunities to our membership and community.
Nelson Softball prides itself on our exceptional facilities, beyond our local league we are able to host National tournaments and look to the future for opportunities to host International tournaments.
Relevant Skills and Experience
For further information please contact Lesley.M@sporttasman.org.nz
- Possess confidence and professionalism
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Financial acumen with an understanding of budgeting responsibilities
- Ability and willingness to take on daily administrative tasks
- Experience in planning and policy implementation
- Promotional abilities and experience with sourcing funding opportunities
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity, community minded
Applications close: Friday 20th of October at 5pm
Interviews will be held the week beginning 30th of October in Nelson.
All details are available on the Sport Tasman website http://www.sporttasman.org.nz/vacancies